2012年9月8日星期六

the barriers thrown to




Our face wearing a relaxed, confident that read, Flying players not so cool, a nervous little face filled with uncertainty factors. In this critical moment, Zhuo Yunfei finally not hide, come right turn on the name of their career, for a time, the pastor of the Holy soul four characters glittering, shining in front of people. Zhuoyun Fei smiled at me, brats, I still can not hide, in that case, let you take a look at my strong skills! slow singing an incredible skill! I saw him and his teammates, as well as our three players, including on the baby's head in my elves have a golden light pouring such as injection, overhead a gratifying the endless powerful state - soon cropped up: each seconds to enhance equivalent to 3% of the total blood volume, the effect lasts skills the deliverer Haitian first-line death date. ... Subsequently, Zhuo Yunfei again raised the hands of staff, laughed, Ice sister, the following things to you, I want you to fill my teammates a! shell protective film immediately covered his body - physical and magic damage reduction effect lasts until the death of the players sky line. consideration of two players to reduce the level of the sea and sky line, and can not be used to cure class skills during the skills to release these two skills, I Zhuo Yunfei career type suddenly clear. He is not a pastor in the traditional sense, or two skills he in fact is his strongest state and healing skills, his real bogeyman is his ability to output. And at the moment, has been low-key Zhuo Yunfei finally own equipment gloss open, this set of the day class named Sage suit armor suit sends a light blue sheen, and his name is actually very dissonant. Moreover, this equipment is purely the output device, an additional high not only intellectual points, but also additional pastor bonus attack skills, skills crit and singing speed, more terrible, this suit is actually for this tailored to a copy of the final BOSS, each piece is attached to the properties of the two anti-matter. I see marvel, brother, you finally broke out. Zhuo Yunfei: Scroll of Town Portal actually all come from the backpack, shredded directly back to the city! so that, while you can an insight into the warm, I should not have wanted her early exposure, she is flying the strongest trump card., she now missing equipment, certainly against this BOSS can not. I asked back, I have several folks are very strong guy. ! this and ice plume carefree skills injuries hit people see shocking, actually reached a staggering 159 million! extremely Osan card angry as general rushed Zhuo Yunfei sword, while Zhuo Yunfei moment suddenly smile, at the foot of a cross, and the whole body suddenly backward movement as the 30 meters! for 3 minutes. looked at me a look of incredible, this skill is good, the effect of three minutes, cool for 8 minutes, just on the contest with Zhuo Yunfei laughed. playing a rogue with the baby, and extract the endless battle force, followed by rapid rush ahead past, Dragon Fury outbreak state resorted to the to Shenlong San sanctions + Kudan attack! temper, leaps again, flew to the mid-air! I smiled subsequently had prepared the forces the barriers thrown to the ice plume carefree, Ruru, brother I'm sorry you had! Water diffuse off-day smile, Although she is super wizard, but with two players with flight, flight speed will play a big discount, simply can not save two people, we can only take care Zhuo Yunfei at the moment, that water is no monthly suddenly rushed in front of me, apart from anything else, pick a weapon according to me severely hit 5! 5 Next open the speed of light the skills to play, so fast and I just react when water months gone in front of me - ice plume of mind Kangzhu, the force barriers of toughness had been knocked out more than 400 million. the water diffuse down days, hang up. followed, the baby quickly turn back, just facing the water diffuse in the ice plume carefree fall Tianfang born of the Spirit after she was taken away from this dangerous place! Subsequently, BOSS second sustained earthquake swept At the moment, water moonless second beaten my again nothingness process, comfortable to avoid the attack this time. subsequent third my first layer the Dragon will of broken this moment, I did not hesitate and baby with the release of the Faerie Dragon Shield! happened then let me unbelievable, I put three Xueling equipment, double anti improved a lot, so this time the toughness of the protective film actually only lost 245 million, than the first confrontation and Osan card damage small! the water moonless grin Road, Tell you, you Allen afraid of you, I'm not afraid of you. war subsided, two priests this slip down slides down water diffuse off-day resurrection also got up, summon demons sickle to see this powerful combat pet, Zhuo Yunfei smile, Water diffuse down days, smiled, very humble, 

没有评论:

发表评论