2012年9月8日星期六

hit my shoulder




This time the Asian qualifiers schedule is very tight, one night we should kick down the whole game, so take a fifteen minutes after we ushered in the Quarter-finals. Our first opponent is silent lion, the war debt Male, wing wind mixing God cheat Buddha Super implicit appointed teams, three teams. This is a game anyone afford to lose, and lose the home, the win will be able to go to Spain. So, the game simply does not exist any water. I adjusted to the position of No. 1 singles, No. 1 doubles position by small static featuring the 2nd singles from Love autumn alone served. II doubles independence to love autumn with ice plume of mind. As for the fifth game of the four of us plus Luo Lan. The silent lion this old stuff has been on our side openly overheard our strategic plan, all expel catch, also quipped, five games are arranged, in case you 3 2-0 shutout back two make a hair. . eyes meet, this moment was soon out a little Martian sub collision, no doubt, he will be One singles. ... The two of us will soon appear in the venue. At the moment, little difference between the two people and equipment, are a blood Ling suit my weapons the day class days with blood Domain A order Hallows shield, and he is the one day class sword. As for the grade, we were both washed over, are 219. The silent lion raised the sword, and soon in the air to draw a pentagram in the circle, a time, the colorful glare shines over the body, strong state skills of the elderly is released - heap to 70% of the full value of the player, he set Xueling elements set reopened property also added a lot of anti-matter Mofang, a full together to recover 52% of the skill effect, and so had only God bless, enhance 40% of the property free of the elements a bit near-nirvana. Zhelaoxiaozai Jiejie smiles, small non brother always wanted to be you spike, especially looking forward to be sure you do not live up to the brother ah! these skills to close. Lions tease normalized funny, but once the game countdown into the last minute, we all enter into a state of war. Waved his one-handed, open the Dragon will Similarly, 52% Skill Bonus beneath my toughness than the blood thick little more than half, which makes the silent lion not help but suck down the air conditioning, , with brother the PK also open Shenlong the will, you too shameless. The two people are the masters, and so are not open What short-acting attack enhance their skills, but hovering in one, began to take place. Silent lion is completely different with the Shadow Dragon, he is very familiar with my movements, and even me the performance of each piece of equipment is very clear, so he well to beat me, must be looking to walk to my vulnerabilities. This time, he used to walk way ever, actually I often circumference dance, because he clearly my weapon has extended attributes, if the posture is playing with me, he is bound to lose out. And I say, the same deal with in a circular dance, the whole person as a loach shot past! Two points in taking a 120 ° angle of the arc, a sudden collision in one, and only to hear really is quite right from the title of the property free of the king. Simply, he claims to the property free of the King, but I was known as the king of the twist, shoulders abruptly hit his shoulder! This completely will attack once relying on inertia! My strength file 15 file silent Lions 3 high-speed, so a hit, and he unable to support a little harder, the whole back and a reel! I homeopathic forward a red arms expand, the release of Dragon Xuanwu! The silent lion was really fast, and loudly shouted illness, soon to point to the sword, lifted a gale! Blast onslaught! skill lock, shows that the silent lion skills optimization and control of the force is not really low! However, he is also more depressed, has been my dragon the Xuanwu playing became rotation state, the number of stars are hard at it! The imprison effect a full five seconds, I now control the force is not enough to show that much higher than the silent lion So, I have strengthened the control of the silent lion, quickly training and preparation of a dragon gas wave! The silent lion body rotation state just drop shenfa again fast it impossible to get out of the way long gas wave, only to hear a And so when he again regained consciousness, depressed, I have been going to get rid of his bondage! This guy walk really fast speed, a sprint over, appeared to be rushed behind me! I know his intentions, he is thrown behind me control technology, after all, I was being detained state is unable to turn around the shield there is no way to block! But he overlooked one thing, and that is my reaction force! Parallel to his body with my moment, I suddenly raised his arm, a Dragon lock him freeze in place, and he has also thrown cold Jianqi this moment! The two sides are under control! However, this old guy can not idle, although the body was being detained, but the hands are very flexible, immediately switch to a longbow, stone Rao is not a stone's throw of the shot towards me! When I woke up and found my toughness has been wiped out by the old things fifth, shot me three arrows, two suspected Crit! However, the cruel fact is that our control skills are running out, and most of the cooling. Lion of silence at the moment your life to me, roared over the hands the sword turned Cleave down! Surprisingly, I did not dodge the sword, but launched into his foot, the middle of this guy's chest! This is a tough force control, this sword is obviously flat cut, hit my shoulder on the superficial, Kankan out of more than 30,000 points of toughness, but I know very well, old things bad , he is now against the top players, hands are very strange, flat cut then skills rather than skills then flat cut, so I just can completely foresee this leg if I kicked him, the next His sword lifted, I will be in trouble. Taking advantage of his body back a stagger, I suddenly a stride plugged in a note disguising the Magic Dragon Fist hammer in his shoulder, so that in the next 5 seconds, he turned into a basket case. At the moment, the silent lion apart from anything else, started to run! I banter with a smile, and immediately open the Dragon Tiger step immediately following the away soon catch up with him, , At this moment, he realized that something big bar, but it was too late! With the release of Dragon St. CD imprint on his forehead, the Ice Dragon Slayer soon let him struggling, this skill too sinister, two-speed are reduced, to make the front elements warrior exceptionally depressed! Subsequently, the fast winds generally five batter the middle of his front and with a conspicuous damage figures five amazing! However, the fact that such brutal, is to force the other high substance-free at the crucial moment! Give force, however, wood is useful, the born hunter nature of, I did not run away to give him the opportunity, quickly thrown Denon breaking! Poor elderly people suddenly become a trapeze artist, played ecstatic blazing fire waves, the mouth not spare me, guy, elements barriers useless. 

没有评论:

发表评论