2012年9月8日星期六

Look right




However, before us and flying game for third place game first started, the only love VS Second Team. Infatuation die hard in this game and did not play, but to make removal of the bench, two teams in China dispatched together like the End of the World, Cape attendant, Pinellia cool earth so the top players, because the third and fourth the significance for both sides are not very big, because this time the World Cup seedings, only between the top two in each contest. The end result is that the Chinese Second Team 3 to 0 victory only love, achieved the third place in the Asian zone qualifiers only love to get good results in the fourth. When the name of the game, night sleep soundly Iori has heard the news, said the home team South Korea unimpeded into the bloody temple, about 300,000 Korean players guarding bloody outside the monastery. In this regard, I sit back and relax, the enemy has to enter the trap. Zhuo Yunfei apparently by this news, he looks better than I do very calm heart specify own in. Ten past ten p.m., and flying the start of the game. Xiaoyu, as this time the moderator of the Asian qualifiers, soon I and the other captain Zhuo Yunfei called on the stands, and some ridicule, and made two by the subject got angry. So, step down, Zhuo Yunfei sigh Road, yellow scale relaxation earn few years money Xiaoyu words really powerful, Zhuo Yunfei and I have a feeling of defeat. ...... Game begins. The first game is a single race, my opponent is not on the others, is the warm grain of rice. When I show up at the venue, on the warm grain of rice came to power has long been a pair of water like big eyes staring at me, but laughed off the language. The girl bloodshed broke Since qualifying in China up to now, do not know how many unbeaten myth, there is no doubt that China area newly emerging hottest top masters. I is not thick skinned, they do not speak, I am too embarrassed to flirt with others, just smiled at her, warm grain of rice seems to be a winner. Us over the dozens of pairs of eyes like a searchlight watching in the ring under the general, is already surrounded the ring. The eyes of a few MM Fasan Zhao my self-confidence, a few dozen gentlemen Jiejie grin, staring at people warm grain of rice looked ...... warm battle hammer waving its hands of a grain of rice, will soon release of twilight Shield greatly enhance the viability Subsequently, she was back again and again back two steps, opened the distance between and I. Active state skills are mostly short-acting, can only be released to own a Dragon will of protection Fortunately, relying on a set of Xueling suit, my toughness of the Dragon will reach 152% of the total blood volume. Xueling Set For passive skills is the same as the addition, in fact the passive skills Dragon helmet attribute my best to make the 52% increase. Game countdown to quickly finish the last second! I just raised his arm warm grain of rice toes already light spin, the posture of the body to the moment the outbreak out of my sight! I know, this is the rotation flash, the location in which a time is difficult to lock! However, not all milk called melamine, not all experts alike rely on rotating find each other's position, I am looking for a bit of the other points in the large map in the case against the top masters! So, the next moment, I am in the position of the left hand side of his body after partial find her sudden outbreak Dragon Tiger step at this moment, the whole person as if the train has already left the general heading for her! Warm grain of rice is very good psychological quality, not unmoved, flashed next moment, has begun to release the fury of the dungeon! The Dragon gas wave slap out, and Shenlong lock the next moment the the Dragon air waves and not through each other in the twilight of the shield to the other party under control, Kankan destroyed 45,993 points toughness of the warm grain of rice, the Shenlong lock would be very practical, Let the warm grain of rice in the transaction can not be within 5 seconds! The next moment, Black Iron Prison, turned out a fiercely hit in the front of my body! The amazing toughness has reached 7.4 million +, it is the skill effect Xueling suit, which no doubt violent Master optimization skills! And I do not begrudge the Wrath of the Dragon, the fastest outbreak! Is incredible all, I suddenly raised his left arm, and the Dragon St. in this rage dungeon imprint cut! And the surprise is that Dragon St. cut actually hit! This is ridiculous, but it reasonable, otherwise, the warm grain of rice this career will be too Guards! But I believe that Subsequently, violent and rapid signs the skill Meteor batter whistling out! So, for victory, in order to prevent destruction of the ring, the warm grain of rice finally willing to release own unique skills! I saw her a key to the speed of lightning facelift, and replaced with a look of traditional mage, waved Staff, whispered light drink, training and preparation that dungeon a gurgling water waves! a move, the warm grain of rice leveling Daguai in a copy of which is with us even when no release! Warm grain of rice soon thrown my two magic skills, but unfortunately my Mofang too high, she caused me little damage, there was little change in my protective film toughness. In this way, the outbreak in the true sense of the warm grain of rice, in the the Shenlong lock imprison disappeared, she quickly rushed to the side of the dungeon in the hands of the Warhammer raised, and whispered, refreshing smile, has been brewing in the hands of a layer of golden light, golden blade of light like laser general rage dungeon chain instantly cut off, the remaining prestige not scattered, light blade slit twilight Shield of warm grain of rice, her toughness kill 500,000 points! However, the warm grain of rice big move next moment burst out suddenly wafting in that battle hammer a translucent, hand hammer fighter, suddenly waving under the hammer toward the top of my head! If we look at the warm grain of rice, the found her twilight Shield toughness has been worked off, leaving a cavity blood! There is no doubt that this skill is sacrificed toughness to attack the protective film! To see that he did not kill me, the warm grain of rice stick, soon towards me, waving a hammer! At this moment I can rub a sweat, because now be considered into the general time! Dragon Fury has disappeared, but this does not prevent control and kill me warm on a grain of rice, ice dragon chopped deceleration, Fast Dragon killing lowering blood dragon gas wave control in a series of skills down, the warm grain of rice is simply not woke up, my blood bar fight in less than 7 seconds not! Warm grain of rice is very unwilling to order a silver disappeared in front of me. I am at the moment is Rehan dripping. Very nervous playing this game, if the warm rice grains twilight Shield toughness is not destruction, I am afraid that I distance Burgundy fart only 0.5 seconds. Over-the-counter, my brothers and sister relieved. Zhuo Yunfei you suck down a breath, restrictions on non-brother really. Look right! A second before the end of the countdown, I Huqu startled, turned on the Dragon hidden into stealth state. Warm grain of rice is slightly surprised a moment, look not how panic. Then, in the ring on her curvaceous body extremely erratic enlivened pair of alert eyes capture my tracks, of course, this is not through the ring, but a large map. Do not worry, I have been waiting for this opportunity for her round of crazy bombing. The opportunity to wait until game time to a full minute before suddenly upon us. With the warm rice grains vigilance reduced, slow frequency hopping, I was only about 10 meters from her suddenly launched Dragon Tiger step the entire straight sprint to the front of her body! Warm grain of rice a sudden scared surprised a moment of God's effort, I have applied to start Shenlong lock detained her in the same place! Bizarre thing I am, however, the next moment, seeing I'm going around to behind her, suddenly a cross arm warm grain of rice, is a hit elbow towards me!

没有评论:

发表评论