2012年9月8日星期六

behind the body quickly returns




White, disappeared in front of my eyes. OTC while sadly, the game seemingly complicated, actually only took 25 seconds to hit finished. The silent lion's body soon cohesion in front of me, a look of stunned, brats, your last sentence mean? The Implying elements barriers in front of you is a waste technology? said a fight against him, very brief, Long eddies, Denon breaking what is the additional element attributes attack it? Do you understand it? take back my words. big slice strength elements barriers skills manifested. converted to elemental attacks. ...... Joking aside, silent lion face my never admit defeat, the second game, we still neck and neck, have to say, if the theory group killing skills, and the elderly not to mention me than, even with all the way eolian than to be thrown three blocks, but his single attack too hard, a rainbow curved blade + elements anger cut 1,000,000 toughness with water-like flow gone. I end up relying on the release of Dragon Tiger step within 15 seconds 11 times fast attack, this fight enough the DPS, to exterminate the silent lion. 0, the score easily, but after the game I have been sweating. Call a spade a spade, silent lion than Long Shadow tough too, and indeed I have the best enemies. Now, of course, one of my best buddies. Out of the venue, Mayfair help light chuckle, not angry after listening to direct hair Xinyu ridicule her, can not have several days did not setback cucumber a virtual body can not. However, it is really am looking forward to, ah, I rub dead, do you feel? What happens? Looked at my face YY look small static nor speak to conspire with me, a hand has been transferred to my waist, severely pinched my old waist, smelly brother preparing for the second field game on the big screen Small quiet and I duo partner, against the horizon prodigal son and wing wind. Yes, against two kid. I could not help sadly, this game really bad fight, both are dashing Leather occupation, have at least once evasive skills, Eye of the Dragon can see through stealth, but God knows maybe wretched cargo play at the pattern of what the hell ! So, I and a small static carries uneasy mood to play, and especially hand involuntarily touched several times its own Qiaotun. Small quiet caring Zhilengzhire asked me, brother, swelling it up? big or little, maybe has a kid brother's old Daisy start brother feel then? cure hemorrhoids. This Nyima who taught? I, I, I burst him! Wing wind and the End of the World the prodigal son Zhelia kid ears particularly sharp, could hear, suddenly issued a grin. I Hengmeilengdui thundered, daisy clenched in my hands yet. what? , , 0, when Rain Cang Yan is a wing wind was furious, However, he just hit the air, because I've unscrupulous stealth! This guy's reaction is really fast, quickly switch to the body of a small static target! Unfortunately, the small quiet roundabout shield has been thrown out! Not by taking wing wind bit dodge, present in four major league the small quiet roundabout shield trajectory and my pendulum to walk, no one genuineness judged direction. So, he opened directly avoided. Almost At the same time, a shadow has drifted to a small quiet behind the body quickly returns to a fast wind! Back passage! just ordinary thieves can learn skills, optimization is too low, directly by Shenlong will of the Block. Horizon prodigal Jiejie smile, immediately open evasive skills, his hands waved to a large group of purple mist spread from the hands to open! These fog encountered cold air condensed into pairs of claws, abruptly shot in small static face! Aqua Nebula by the impact of the skills of the players horizon prodigal, caught in a state of blindness and movement speed reduced by 50%, the effect lasts for 5 seconds! I said the cry Yes, Denon broken! This skill is used to break these thief who evaded skills, could not be better! Surprise, however, not only that, when I just wake up to find their own protective film unharmed horizon prodigal This kid has been foaming at the mouth hanging in the ground and the wing wind were small static Jiazhu Halberd neck! I watched a battle prompted understand everything - the prodigal death! The small static is not cunning, but only recently discovered the sacred absorption actually hidden defuse negative effect, although such a chance to resolve far lower than the the ice plume carefree sacred disperse surgery, can today still at the crucial moment meritorious. So, two thief sad reminder. Knife had set on the neck, and the wing wind what else to say, only obediently surrender, and we are playing the second game. When the horizon to re-unite the prodigal son's body, he subconsciously touched his buttocks, very bright, right? bad, sometimes when alone with me, say it can take liberties with the half-dead, sometimes I really doubt that she is in the end is not a small static. However, when her soft body close to my skin, I can personally experience, she is a small static. ... The venue, the countdown continues to countdown, I asked, 

没有评论:

发表评论