2012年9月8日星期六

I could not help subconsciously




Not the anger and hatred in his eyes, but with a kind of awe, and awe to somehow, so we are very puzzled. Originally, if the other prisoners, the prison may make us via phone to chat, but he is very special and our identity, phone free, directly out of a small window in the glass, we speak through the window. Hill Wood Tatsuno feeling very excited, saw me, nodded his head at me, This word my heart Yi Chan. Indeed, I and Stuart wind together, the river where two brother on the phone when mentioned Hill Wood pupil Hill Wood pupil was pregnant, I said, so I hope the two brother all means take care of her, do not let her suffering, do not let her to know Hill Wood Tatsuno too many things, bad otherwise be her fetus and stomach. Hill Wood pupil when Hill Wood Tatsuno previously named Feng Ye, he is not good, always dictating to her as a pawn, even for their own interests, will betray Hill Wood pupil fiery, many partners desires constant fuel body. But since his name into a mountain wood Tatsuno, he confused Mountain wood pupil as a real wife, to love and care for her. Even today, he actually because I take care of the Hill Wood pupil thank me this much bitterness and his sworn enemy. I sighed, Buddhist scriptures. moment, said, But his wife did not put it really in place. Now I know it, to the imminent death, only his wife to stay with their own. no way to see them. Do not know why, my heart will feel a dull pain, may be because parents vocabulary too sensitive. That really, even tomorrow Hill Wood Tatsuno was sentenced to capital punishment, he is still not the most tragic, because the mountain wood Tatsuno parents used to find my series through a variety of channels, crying, begging me to help Hill Wood Tatsuno a. I can not do that, because even if I can help him, our laws will not miss him because of his sins heinous sins committed litany, too numerous to mention, let alone die once, even die ten times ten times. I so cruel to convey this fact, but I promised two elderly people, will take a good care of Hill Wood pupil, her smooth birth of children, continued on leaves home incense. This is also the only thing I can do things. The Hill Wood Tatsuno is a dutiful son, this circle is well known, and I remember the previous two years for the father who celebrates his 60th birthday, he was a single person drove a seagoing vessel to Norway fishing, fishing father most like to eat fish, cook to his father dishes. I remember when his mother was ill, he froze the company's official discretionary to the Hill Wood pupil to take care of their own to take care of the mother's bedside for a month, until the mother is completely recovered. He is also a very heavy feeling around under treat him like my brothers treat me like a lot of people after he joined Nibang nationality remembered his good. Stands to reason that such a person is not worthy of death. However, in the eyes of some people, a good son, a good husband, a good leader, in some people's eyes is full of villains and beasts, animals and even the devil ... In this regard, I do not want to say or do not want pondering, because the more I pondering, the more I hate him more to make their own hot-headed, to make some things against him. Me, not him, I do not hate transferred to the body of the loved ones of him. I'm also not the devil. I was soon out of his pocket a package of soft China. This smoke is a favorite of many senior officials, executives, and also Mountain wood Tatsuno favorite. Is that he joined Nibang nationality, he does not pour brand, still pumping this smoke. The point I gave him one, he took over the smoke inhaled, the mood was slowly recovering. He suddenly stood up, facing alone love autumn deep bow, . I shook the hand of love autumn alone, and nodded at him, old leaves, in fact, is also quite good, the sister thing of the past do not remember, not so much pain, and now every day, and we together, very happy. siblings relationship only. Before I left, Hill Wood Tatsuno begged me goodbye to their parents before his execution, goodbye Hill Wood pupil side. I promised him. In fact, I do not say, the prison terms will be arranged for him. Like his special status of prisoners, the prison will be a great favor. And, when I with Szeto wind together talking, he also told me that, the Hill Wood Tatsuno trial will tardiness for some time, because there are a lot of incriminating evidence still query, has not been completely settled. He is dead, but the death is not yet determined. ... On the way back, alone love autumn has been clasped my hand. The first time I felt alone love autumn the hands are cold. I could not help subconsciously touched her forehead, you easily around to my way of thinking. handling big time. feelings, I have dealt with is not good, this is my biggest weakness. The embrace of her sister is always so warm, so I'm sinking restless hearts feel kind of want to dock. Alone love autumn stroking my cheek, stroking my neck, slender Yu Zhi as smooth as silk and pluck at my heartstrings. Suddenly, she leaned over lightning, deep kiss on my lips. I, addicted, drunk. Her lightning arose, beautiful face on the outline from the hint of charming grin, little fangs, ...... Home, not the door, the public MM has come to the door, one waving banana leaves greeting in our body. I snappily said, Small static contemplate for a moment, too, that guy is finally gone good. maybe small chili upset, upcoming era. brushing, so everyone's sleep quickly adjusted over time. Moreover, because of our presence, of Korea and Nibang area players simply do not dare to enter the bloody temple, which also led to the fall on the hands of these sub-branches will be flying team in the currently the bloody temple all the high-end suit. Have to say, The Zhuo Yunfei is there such thing as leaders, and he knows by looting to grab my consultation, and we, so that they can be divided into a share of. Moreover, his team did not all focus on the bloody temple, but through a variety of channels to open up the map of China, some other hidden copy than Xueling got this set of A-level equipment and day class set items not inferior to their own players. So, flying is definitely a formidable opponent, even more terrible war than the original and the night.

没有评论:

发表评论