2012年9月8日星期六

epper, her skin is good




Cry for men is a very unpromising things, but in front of their loved ones, pearls of sterile and can value a dime? Worthless. My sister and I helped each other, two people have been in tears. Mayfair behind our tears line has lined his mouth whispering Road, days come, does not, is not also true? A whole bottle of wine poured on his father's tombstone, my mood has been washing the wound seems to be alcohol anesthesia is not so painful. At this time, I felt suddenly someone kneeling on my left, I shot from the side, the man, standing about one meter eighty ten strong build, with short hair, eyes sparkle. This man is the war debt Male. I was not surprised a moment, At this time, I also noticed that the devil will cry also came, he also kneel on the gravestone of his father's two people respectfully and bowed toward the father. This is a relationship in place of performance, otherwise, the people even if is not kneel, bow does not matter, that is to etiquette. The END head knock, the the war debts male actually hey presto own handbag took out a bottle of wine, a bottle of Royal Salute cellared for many years did not know, he opened the side said dismissively, brother, in order to aid to poor students like me, the teacher rarely buy wine to drink. fact, he liked to drink this wine I kept for almost a decade, is the hope that one day, drink and teachers, today, I finally can fulfill this promise. I feel then? In fact, the menfolk of the lacrimal gland Tianjin are very shallow, very difficult to let go for their loved ones, especially the death of both parents, especially parents, in their own fame before the death, it is unbearable. Our thoughts, our parents put up with hardships raised naturally let the parents live a few good days we made money to fully repay their ex-rearing. So, my voice never not lift up cry uncomfortable to the extreme, even could not help but again in a burst of nausea. Thanks to the fine but cautious small chili with a garbage bag, I threw up lunch. The small pepper while patting me on the back side of tears advised me, Let's no longer a person after a sad thing, every day will be a happy heart, brother, do not cry. forward to break your heart? our mouth to mouth to drink. I forced myself to recall the scene once and dad eat and drink together, although only one or two, but it feels a lifetime. Think of these, the chest will not find it too painful. Out of the cemetery, one has been put on the eyes. Tianjin side is not without entertainment reporters. This time a low-key out, naturally do not want to be identified and do not want to be contaminated with anything to do with these people, Otherwise to everyone mood today, I am afraid will be staged a violent event. The war debt Male I sat a car, in the car, he said to me, The man said, seems there is good ah! will meet and days brother this time past, I prepare long-lived. to see your home quietly is not like there. chili certainly marry a chicken with the chicken marry a dog as a dog, quietly, I think her taste should be more biased in favor of the art range of children, you should also repairing a house in Florence, Italy you say really? and she has not married, she no name no parts with me for several years. particularly virtuous but your sister-in-law, and never care about has been helping me take care of the elderly and children in the Argentine side, so this time back. I will be planning the wedding. you certainly will usher in the second fatigue that time Argentina vacation, we house over there, you casually live. the edge of the zone, after which he and the devil will cry to get off, and our parting. The war debt Male said, can Hill Wood Tatsuno lurking around for so many years? finished, he and his demons will cry away. Me all the way to marvel at, I wonder, gratitude, a person can forbear for so many years, the strength of the family is actually so great. However, the war bonds men can finally won over, you can rest him for my sister, to me, to pay too much. ... Back home, everyone's mood up, just every MM compelling of the makeup, because everyone's eyes are different degrees of swelling up. Poor small pepper, her skin is good, but seems to tears allergies at the moment of the lower eyelid had swollen up, rubbed it had to use eye ointment. Thus, there is no discussion, I direct MM are as a person leather sofas hair sat for half an hour. MM aside bitter with Bottom sitting in my side teeth chatter I said I was too sensational. I burst into tears, really heavy, but delicious little affected by the meat? we try? Small quiet and alone love autumn distressed, some of those guys are all driven down from me on the back. Alone love autumn said, the night I and pepper to everyone multi lungs and throat clearing soup, look, one voice has a murmur, knew and Africa and Africa as far as I can go, do not take you to really sin ah. rest tonight my meal dishes, we eat chicken m hot pot. The so-called chicken rice pot is actually very good, whole chicken cut into pieces, wash clean, hot water copied look after and cook rice, red dates, wolfberry, ginger, green onions and other seasonings together, relying on hot pot, heat the rice cooked rice absorb the delicious chicken extra sweet taste excellent eating up into the melon, yam vegetable rice cooked pot open, which is very nutritious. Night, this hot pot full to do a big pot, we eat very cozy, peppers and asked me, not tasty rice hot pot, say, you are so young, less than the age of eating black-bone chicken, it was prepared to Mature the small pepper a pinch of my face, I beg your pardon!  

没有评论:

发表评论