2012年9月8日星期六

relieved the whole person




I looked at the Mayfair was livid, my heart sank, do our troubled past? I did not ask her, all MM also regarded zeroed in on her face, said nothing, waited until she hung up the phone. Mayfair put the phone in your pocket, sighed and did not say anything, but give yourself a bowl of chicken rice, everyone after listening do not get excited, I share with you an announcement to make. I took a deep breath, you do not eat first, yo, hear me out, then eat, which helps digest I said, just five minutes before 18:34 GMT, in Nibang Kyoto Mountain wood home, Interpol intentional homicide, commercial fraud sin such as a number of allegations of arrest Hill Wood Dragon wild, also criminal suspects Panasonic Hao, also is the Ripper, Hill Wood pupil, water Cang month have been arrested. the dinner table, at the moment, very quiet. After a long time, I fiercely fell chopsticks, burst a foul language, Laughed a little pepper, The children did not let go. Simply, Mayfair sturdy one, a pinch two of my mouth sub in and kissed my nose. Then, she shed a tear again, not shallow, he is involved in harm leaves, results so that the the Hongye aspiration drugs, I hurt my sister, his sister almost lost his life, for he is too small chili, so that her back and now there is an obvious scar He also harm I caused I almost lost the closest person to ... Again, all these years, people hurt far more than twelve, his offense should be is too numerous to mention! This savage beast, he did damn, he would have to pull out humanely destroyed! Okay, I admit I was somewhat excited, but, presumably now every corner of China, there are a lot of people going to hate him. Mayfair is a very strong girl, and soon the beautiful face dry with paper towels, trial, serving a sentence, because he suspects is not just transfer the the Runi Bang nationality manufacturing Changsha events, there are numerous cases committed in China before, and now get to the bottom, so this time he is a dead man, from the hearts of the excitement, said, went Nibang, he has used his own relations and Nibang of underworld showdown now Nibang underworld did not dared to touch you., Nibang people thinking he does not, they have a lot of people ignoble lust and nasty, but does not deign to a virtual hate reality. Moreover, this thing, Limbo dancing involved. family industrial chain and Hill-Wood family conflict, although the two sides cooperate, but only in wartime cooperation, this relationship is not securely in Limbo dancing from Asahi the Legion establish Limbo Legion, in fact, the two sides have decorum , you know? this time Nibang lost all the virtual territory, plus mountain wood Tatsuno commanding adverse Mountain wood home by the great impact light day today, the the Shan Mu in Nibang stock market index fell by 8 percentage points, but still remained low, and of Jiang, Valentino Group, Bacchus, our extraordinary restaurant group in suppressing Hill Wood. Limbo dancing, if you do not take the opportunity to launch an attack, how could she unified Nibang the virtual industry? how to come out on top at the mall? you look at it, recently Limbo dancing certainly give me a call to talk about things of cooperation, Honestly, if it was me, I really hard to let go, after all, is our own hands destroyed their homes. has been involved Nibang market, certainly to seize market share, the Limbo Dance Group is involved in the food and beverage, and we played the opposite, and Limbo Group cooperation So unrealistic and even cooperation, meaning not large, the only wartime alliance, until the world map full of her eyes five years ago could not find the kind of immature, but complete metamorphosis to become a successful woman. She would cry, just lets her tears, she would get that person to pay an unbearable price. Such as sad reminders I let her stream N times tears, so completely reduced to her sat slaves ...... Chunk of people, after a big dinner, I went into the basement, pick up a dumbbell to start exercising, Seeing wire race going abroad, all kinds of unexpected situations that may occur, I need to do now is fully exercise intensity, to prepare for contingencies. This girl in a small quiet recently completely bad, actually after following a few days ago, a black vest, a white vest + the vitality shorts combination again resorted to the foot of wearing white cotton socks and sneakers, I see again emotionally. More hateful little girl actually take the initiative to come to my side, straighten the scale of the chest demonstrated to me. If there are only two of us, I am sure could not bear directly resorted to grab milk Zhaoshou, but now the situation is really special what is not allowed, and all around MM, I'm embarrassed to start with, otherwise it will be groups despise. However, no one says I'm not allowed to see, so I brazenly arrogant and domineering look. Small quiet croon thought quietly is a valiant little sheep can not think of the proud or so round. fell on her legs, around, MM laughed pumping. Of course, the last MM are very sensible away to a small quiet and I a little time and plenty of space, so my hands have been fully satisfied, relieved the whole person. However, not finished, I went back to the room, felt a figure to save animals in the bathroom, my heart startled, and quickly opened the door. Then, I double-the Khorium write round dog eyes almost blind illuminated. Disastrous pepper wearing beige tracksuit, a look of spring's looking at me, and also licked his rosy lips. I finally realized that the two-lane operation is how tiring thing. Only a small pepper is very obedient, only to stay in my room for a few minutes, sneaky out Before I left, she told me, because the mountain wood Tatsuno? I love urban warfare, a city of war down to my level did not change in how, even down by dozens of percentage points, but at least the level of the MM are a have improved over two alone love autumn is beyond me, rank of 218 among Asia grade list. My ranking from first place suddenly fell to sixth place, behind her, the small static water diffuse down days, blood Yi people behind, and after the war the city, all the members of the studio Level stormed into the three ten of Asia, Asia's first studio location can not shake. On the line after the repair of the equipment, filled with supplies, everyone rushed to the the blood domain of Heyuan head with the fastest speed we go bloody temple today to continue the war. Fastest open copy of Chaos Chuansong Zhen, whispered, it players Nibang today level are let's back to square one, and there certainly would not have the other team. 8 inside the Korean players, and plain ghost Legion marked the last for some time, the Dragon shadow this cargo must turn out to be very bitter.  

没有评论:

发表评论