2012年9月8日星期六

I go out in flames




I most of the skills of the shadow of the Dragon are aware of this of the blood macrophages Jianqi role in the flight line of pet and wizard who is in a short period of time they can not fly. Role players who let their CD release in a short period of time skills, time becomes longer, a little slag PK in this one-on-one race, this skill. So, I Block of Yu Kaiqi Dragon Tiger step! Block 39485! Looked into each other's sneer, I responded with contempt, The two weapons has been handed to vertical in together. Long Shadow look silly at this moment, he is not illiterate, he clearly see my Sirius Blade extend nearly one meter, light edge and his weapons collision in together! Zhesi suddenly alarmed, scolded, whole person maneuvers to his behind. The Dragon Shadow is not slow movement speed at the moment, IAS also enhance homeopathic throws a rock burst blood chopped back. Jianfeng about to fall on my shoulders when I raised the shield a classic Block! However, compared to my younger sister alone love autumn, he apparently is not enough to see, gas younger sister to open a sword fight, a fast wind chop chop me mad out of 500,000 can make my blood! Moreover, the Shadow Dragon also attacks this time feel into trouble, because at the moment, a layer of scarlet light has covered my whole body, the the endless combat power is turned on, and the whole property is improved by 30%! His eyes I Ironically training and preparation, this open Shenlong the will, the toughness of the Dragon will have reached 180% of the total blood volume, the offensive and defensive attributes is even more staggering, even more than the state plus the springs hibiscus Scary! Yes, in this single race 1V1 dancers, the state is no way to give to their teammates, and even added to the teammates who will also be the system big God denied! Long Shadow, a large head, because within the next ten seconds, and that he or that, or get rid of the shackles of the blood of the lion, or simply lock not my place, my action fast so that he can not be traced a. Blood that lion is simply too late festival bleeding lion roar, I remember Magic Dragon Fist has been hit by the throat, cut off all the skills a time to make it into a dud. Shadow Dragon was furious, to throw crazy Annihilation by only a pity that the sword attack distance is too short, plus I moving too fast, my hair did not encounter this skill! However, I use Sirius Blade ductility, first thrown in the blood of the lion's forehead Dragon St. cut, then opened the Wrath of the Dragon meteor batter in the blood to the naked eye can not calculate the speed chisel lion on the forehead! The blood spatter looked, so the blood lions pain, screaming sound the Dragon shadow extremely distressed, burst eye injury figures so that the presence of the audience hooked! point, This is the blood of the lion has been my meteor combo kill, can even so, this guy's blood is all that remains of over 200 million! Long Shadow angrily, , just and our enemies! My solid, is more difficult to accept the Long Shadow. However, it is more difficult to accept his blood lion baby child, because my hidden dragon strike then resorted to directly cut into the steak! Hidden Dragon hit quite powerful, golden light edge stretched to Long Shadow also been ensnared the blood suddenly 被震 out half. I took the opportunity to launch an attack, a stride rushed over, marching out of a pendulum to walk and the circling around Xuanying let Long Shadow walking messy, and my left hand feint is to let the the body Wang Youce flash, but is just good to finish the long march my right fist! Quanfeng wrapped in scarlet light moment as if the weapon pierced the air, and impartial to pound his neck! Long Shadow eyes blurred, red light instantly crushed his neck! already on the ground is a Bloody! And Long Shadow first inning, he hung Haocan. The ...... venues, many Korean viewers face changed, Oriental demons this one show clearly they are not suited to many Long Shadow of female fans even twist too far, Yanmianerqi,. In stark contrast with the joy of our side. The Long Shadow of the body quickly cohesion adult form in front of me, at the moment he's pale, his hands are quivering. However, I have to admire him, even so, he still tried to restrain his own, so it does not look so nervous. I regret that, bow to the evil forces me laugh or two, looking at the Heaven, the evil forces, Long Shadow, do not put it upright, every word will be the presence of more than 70% of the audience nausea. ... have to say, Shadow of the Dragon is kind of a typical three-year-old set eighty guy, he would never change, no matter how the outside world changes, he would not. The second game, he still calls out the blood of the lion, employing pet double control and I exchange that. I will simply take advantage of the blood lion bunker to card bit H him with Sirius Blade extension capability and remote skills, which makes him really felt egg pain. Also, I must mention that his RP is a little bad, actually triggered my endless battle force again, and this time, I has even more valuable attributes to enhance play the most deliberately switch weapons with Silu shield with a blue tiger trend of blood lion Kudan attack, followed by Dragon Shadow Dragon Gas Wave shot a reel again to switch target, premeditated Skyfire Kuanglong instantly released! For a time, the entire ring spectacular, I saw a color of the fire dragon in the entire ring shrouded the whole week, fires raging, blood gas aspect! Powerless drone into the fire, the blood of the lion, the body has been blazing flame burnt to ashes, The Long Shadow of the struggling fire, issued a final roar. Korea direction, deathly silence, many viewers Yingfengliulei the seems to be losing the general sadness of World Cup tickets. However, their cries soon deafening applause drowned. At this moment, the world does not belong to them. I go out in flames, the body exudes a blazing breath, and walked quickly jumped out of the ring, 2 0, I win in the Long Shadow; 3 0 big score to a Chinese team win over South Korea dream team. Teammates see I came, all surrounded me, and said that should I short-selling, and I smiled and said, we finish the game, and also with the group's other game was over, Brahma 3 to 1 by beating Lingbo and, ultimately, the team's third the Limbo Legion just rely Limbo dancing outstanding performance in the first set to 2 win than a score of 1, the left hand of God, followed by a glimpse of a thousand miles, straight sets three innings. In this way, the three of us battle victory, the identity of the group 8 in advance, Shadow followed three wars two wins came in second, the same promotion. Group B game ended, flying 3-0 victory Wizard of Oz the Twilight 3-0 victory millionaire, the second ranked team lost the game of the Wizard of Oz, the cut, the Flying outlet to top the group's stance. Group C, the only love three straight victories ranked first in the group, three teams of China, three wars two wins, ranked second in the group. Group D China Second Team three straight victories, the the days kill Philippines ranked second in the group. Four teams ranked finalized, against the resulting most Zhezhi a team tangled happened - Asian World Cup qualifiers-finals against a team VS The Wizard of Oz, only three teams VS China two teams Love VS Shadow flying the VS days of kill ... quarterfinals, and own three teams we will compete for a final ticket. In the semi-finals, if nothing else, we will face the two teams, two games people egg pain. But, then egg pain that we have to play, but also to go all out, because this is the cruelty of the game.

没有评论:

发表评论