2012年9月8日星期六

he moment I landed already




I Jiejie smirking, opens Dragon hidden body will soon be the same color as the surrounding scenery, then, I quickly entered a copy. When I opened my eyes again, and before I had time to glance around, feeling on the foot of burst ignition Jiling whole person, stealth effect had disappeared! red hot, turbulent rivers have not seen my feet, though not deep, but there are twenty centimeters. I'm not a panacea, my property, the worst one is the the blood recovery speed, because I was a pure strength plus point, leading to blood recovery speed is not fast, and blood, my equipment did not reply upgrade the equipment. My eyes immediately turned around and Dragon now, four weeks in addition to the rushing river, did not find any suspicious targets, even mobs. I opened a big map, found a weird thing, I actually see less than a red spot in the semi-enclosed copy of the entire map is miserable red! Stools, bloody floor, this bloody some burning, some of osteoclasts quite uncomfortable standing inside the front view. Baby without a summon to fly out to her at first sight is looking a bit low walls, the faint, high-altitude tactical failure, small by the subject, how your face is so painful? burning inside with uncomfortable, baby, what you do? . I quickly called his teammates come in, all appear in the copy, one also face sad, so wore it! is not the key, the key is to not see this copy monster, do monster has been Korean players emptied? The domain is common and Korea hatred we have filled, so they are on the large map color Scarlet attached the because that is one hundred percent drop his equipment. , this copy of bloodshed, very dangerous, and we must be careful Add cautious! Jing and Luo Lan, half of the players must rely on all the way to use drugs to maintain their own blood. The baby also somewhat depressed, this copy of the roof is too low, less than 10 meters, to let her latent stealth be somewhat inconvenient. We go about two minutes, own feet suddenly felt a shudder the scarlet water is thrown up layers of waves, a group of strange creatures suddenly generated in the rough sea! The looks of these monsters looks like snow-capped mountains of strange creatures, snowman, but the body is Scarlet dip, a big burly looking two meters tall, behind carrying a Bloody Sword. Eye of the Dragon will soon read the properties of these guys - Rank: 235 order goods: Blood Spirit level monster blood: 4,800,000 Physical Attack: 760000900000 physical defense force: 750,000 Magic Defense: 500000 Skills: blood wave chop empty pick pick chopped monster introduced: these swords slaves body guards before outside the blood domain main cast Jianchi of slaves, the the blood domain of master brutal heartless, often casting Weaponry their blood, so the blood domain prime , sword slaves were collective rebellion, escaped cast Jianchi. The blood domain of the main this furious night and day for two hundred kilometers to catch up on a group of slaves, the hands of Destroyer Tomahawk kill them with their flesh Mixed Blood domain forces, made a bloody sword slaves. These sword slaves devoid of humanity become brutal violent, just, their vision is extremely poor and not see five meters from the enemies. ... Alone love autumn rubbed his eyes, incredible Road, 900,000 maximum attack, I do not have vertigo! Africa and Africa? these beasts too sick! The small static asked, brother, how we fight? Let a single brush, cleared a small piece of vacuum first we around this one, let us to gain a foothold, and then brush in the group, everyone? a captured surgery! However, in a small quiet throw skills next moment, mutation emergent! This bloody sword slave is tied down, but the sudden bulge in the front of this bloody sword slaves a large bloody, a wave generated instantaneously large the sword slaves volumes to our side! This moment, do not have a small static to pull at least 20 bulls bloody sword slaves tightly surrounded! own soon open an impregnable fortress, I was soon to find luck in the the my Denon broken Sec injury after concussion out, these lost at least a quarter of blood and bloody sword slaves closer towards me, without any explanation, raised the hands of a giant sword toward I hit the Scarlet light edge a Road! Blood wave chop! However, this is not the most ruthless Shortly thereafter, with the the two bloody sword slaves toward I lifted Sword, a layer of blood waves hit my feet, my body feels light, the whole person is Jianqi tease soar! This skill actually is to pick an empty sky technology! My physical defense plunged 50%, at the moment there is no protection! Almost At the same time, the the sole love autumn Charge save me eager not completed immediately suspend release clouds of care towards me, and instantly! The release of this once invincible skills almost Card seconds, in the blink of an eye, my body has cropped up a resistance character! The moment I landed already rage, hammer the five boxing! The Shenlong St. Conference breakneck speed read Kudan my right hand punches to draw an amazing light blade, sharp and ripped it in and around the body of a large monster! 3,985,903! guy though very poor eyesight, but the hearing is pretty good, so have rushed over towards my side! Seeing the war situation is about to get out of control, I Xinyi Heng, immediately ran toward the opposite direction of his teammates, toward I rushed to the road between the outbreak of Bladestorm, brats, you give your sister I bent, my sister cut you! Okay, okay, I own now already well adapted, casually soared! I attract a large monster around hatred alone love autumn Bladestorm will become exceptionally sharp for a time actually beheaded many bloody sword slaves! However, this skill is equally great shortcoming is that the attack is too wide! In peacetime, this is a good thing, but in the current chaotic situation, it is not a good thing! Thus, a large bloody sword slaves pulled over! This moment, his teammates all crazy, blood Yi soon Bao, the release of powerful groups control technology, the blood of provocation, but unfortunately, only pulled a small piece of the monster! Luo Lan simply release the Thunder Reign of Assassins! Small static directly to give up an impregnable fortress, the release of the group captured surgery! However, everyone crazy, madness, a little girl holds up a skull Staff thundered, 1280th chapters bloody sword slaves

没有评论:

发表评论