2012年9月8日星期六

temple inside the firs




This little girl is Stephen hibiscus, her hands Staff that the equipment is just on the near ghost Staff, Staves additional 50% of the magic will in the rate of 40%, the soul of the soul features dancers also added the effect of war dance skills, is an ultra-Need Staff. The next moment, when the layer of confusion of the mist-shrouded looked, I found a problem, and that is my salvation around me all the bloody sword slave's eyes are blurred, one by one all targeted in their own Brothers who, wielding a sword, start internecine up! 14 seconds, all sword slaves controlled time have a full 14 seconds! For me, this is a life-saving 14 seconds. Then, as the baby's freezing rain released, will reduce the speed of the strange group, I managed to escape to heaven. Springs hibiscus and not to stop, but dancing Staff, throw the circumference poison Nightmare dance skills to the bloody sword slaves continued to drop blood drop anti-effect skills than before, with a substantial climb hit rate is very high! I could not help tongue praise, with the same end of the ground level of the Halberd a bloody sword slaves two heavy blow, struggling to training and preparation, it hang, echoed, a lot of it! Ruru, yo weapons and small blood still not quite right. skills vampire Properties, how will poor? your old stuff to expect too much. , once money, you're thinking about to buy a villa, bought a car, buy a mansion, and married a beautiful young lady. now I, too, I am holding a day class days, thinking about how armed teams . the blood Yi laughed a stomach ache, the chance will burst clean A loaded, how we burst is not clean. , , sword slaves Ziyaliezui rushed towards me over, no doubt, up to 14 seconds of the negative has disappeared from their body! Ice plume worry-free hands with the fastest speed, direct a bondage skills trapped the water diffuse down days calling the Addict Gryphon stuck a, followed by a small static shock shield offering out Zhuangfei third, the blood claw detention of the blood Yi tied the fourth only, alone love autumn gale cut stunned fifth only, Luo Lan, Luo Lan did not have to fight. I am pleased endless, this is what we trained long been a tacit understanding. If that happens, mostly to destroy mission, but now, despite the strength of these bloody sword slaves to death, but we can still be controlled freely. However, compared to the three of us in the traditional sense of the MT alone love autumn attack, although sharp, anti-matter is still far less than a small quiet and I, the hands, after all, there is no shield defense blessing. Bloody sword a slave to her the sky, followed by a pick chopped took her blood hit empty. I actually no better where to go, after being picked chopped liftoff, what is also cut off a half-pipe blood. However, because of the blood domain monster's blood or less, our output is too violent, coupled with ice Yu carefree just for a day level Hallows Staff comet Staff, singing speed greatly enhance the efficiency of the increase of blood up So we want to hang up or difficult. ... This group of monsters, we kill the whole 10 minutes, before these small patches within the last one the bloody sword slaves hang. The the of these bloody sword slaves after the fall, the body quickly of order one for a pool of blood and pus, and on the ground, hot river of blood of, and they drop coins also sank to the bottom, As for the equipment, hair never out. I looked back at the experience bar straight gas Tucao, 0.08%. and quietly have something to say. looking at you, kid trick does not move! against the wall, switch-hitter, pinch the two face, the Jie Jie laughed, sent me a heartfelt thoughts to something you know say, all things are revealed to me, I only transparent to some extension, those seen in his mouth, I do not know something. upgrade do not expect in this copy, because the ultimate copy of the blood of this copy and the blood of 219 domain elegy are the Guards difficult copies and mobs and BOSS experience is not very lucrative, is a copy of the special play equipment. bloody temple inside the first few BOSS assured a chance to drop the A-level equipment, the last BOSS, a chance to drop the S-class equipment, and S-class monastery suit objective existence, but only this last BOSS who fall, and the S-Class suit set is out of print, you want to get this equipment very difficult. understanding of the game most people, you should know, Though there are difficulties, but there must Famennian like this out-of-print package you want to collect from the set to the path to enlightenment, my father did not tell me, so, I want to hear you view, see not, and I happen to coincide. small static look pleased, might bind directly! again? However, my heart has been sadly say outgoing girl really does not leave small static with their dad, no matter how good, eventually all the secrets confided to Daddy does not want to recognize this hair pin son-in-law. It seems that after the children either do not daughters, either, gave birth to her daughter on the good love her, hurt her, so her life will only tell the truth on their own. Well, I admit I was domineering side leakage. I, you love me, I love you, so you can I do not belong to someone else, only the most pro told me. This concept is very darn, but I will never change. The the bloody sword slaves experience and equipment falling on extremely stingy, but gold has lost a lot of each head are falling about 100 gold coins. Today, the exchange rate of gold is extremely stable, strong like my favorite of the RMB, can still achieve about a 1 gold exchange. So, I very much love the gold coins. Alone to love autumn to see the two of us half a day before came deliberately angry Road, boiled fish can I pass? sweating, 

没有评论:

发表评论